You are an awesome business owner. You have this great product or service … and you know you need to get much more visible online to get ahead.
And you know that means content. But you have no idea where to get started.
You’re passionate about your business, and you’re ready to succeed. You’re tired of feeling like you’re not getting the right attention, the attention you deserve.
So how are you going to get noticed?
Armed with the right tools and techniques, you can figure out your message and your voice. You can use your content to effectively tell the world who you are, what your business is about, and what you can do for your customers. Because your business is awesome, and you have something no one else has … You just need to figure it out and showcase the shit out of it!
Together we can discover exactly how to position your business blog to get noticed among the crazy noise of the Internet, get tons of traffic from readers who are interested in your content, and find a way that works for you and your business. You can discover your message and your wow factor and start getting the attention you know your business deserves.
Okay, still want to know a little about me? Here ya go!
I became a freelance writer back in 2010 by chance. I was almost due with my second child and was looking for a way to work from home. I happened to meet a freelance writer on a cloth diapering forum who took pity on me gifted me her ghostwriting course.
I had this major “aha” moment. I have always been a writer. I wrote stories and poems as a child. I earned my bachelor’s degree in English. Even in college, helping others write their papers made me pretty dang nerdy-happy.
I couldn’t believe I didn’t put it all together. I began freelance writing and working with many businesses across multiple industries. Through it all, I hungered for more info on online marketing, entrepreneurship and blogging.
After 5 years, I moved over to helping bloggers hone their niche, researching and surveying the audience to find out exactly what your ideal readers want to know and building websites that convert.
And I loved it.
But I realized what I really love is the behind-the-scenes stuff. I love researching audience, discovering what makes people tick, and of course using that to create epic content that keeps on attracting .
So I’ve taken what I love about writing content and what I love about blogging to help bloggers and entrepreneurs like you build audience-centered businesses through brand messaging, targeted content and marketing tactics that gets them in front of the right people.
Want more? Here’s a bit more so you can get to know me just a little better.
1. I have BA in English but worked in finance for 6 years before working from home. Not ideal, but I wouldn’t change a thing about it; it’s where I met my amazing husband.
2. I have 2 young kids and they’re awesome … most of the time.
3. I don’t have a favorite food. I used to say it was pizza until I discovered my major gluten and dairy intolerances. Still looking for the current fave.
4. I’m addicted to caffeine. Coffee, tea, sugar free Red Bull. Wait, is caffeine considered a favorite food?
5. I do have a favorite color. It’s red, by the way.
6. I love anything Disney. Want to really connect with me? Talk Disney to me.
7. My favorite book series is Harry Potter. Yeah, I may live in a fantasy world just a little. I have no problems with that.
8. I swear entirely too damn much. I can control it when I write. Unfortunately, my mouth has no filter.
9. I’ve lived my entire life in Hawaii. I’ve never seen real snow.
10. Stupid drivers make me mad. Seriously, get off the freakin road and get out of my way! Anyone feel me on this one?
Need to contact me? Go here